mornin fun



5 min sketchin..i usually do a couple of random drawings in the morning to loosen up before working.... most of em are on paper but every now and then i run outta lead and this happens lol i kept these fairly loose and unfinished especially bottom right cuz ive gotten requests for some progress work, so thats kinda what it looks like within a few seconds.  anyways, missing my little nephew and niece lately, thats where the top left kid came outta

oh on a side note, imma be taking down random sketches every so often to clean up my blog so if theres stuff missinnnn oh wells

3 commentaires:

  1. I'm a big fan of your soft brush shading :$ you incorporate it nicely into your drawings

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I don't know you sir? Your spawn figure is sitting nicely on my shelf xox

      Supprimer
  2. :,( I'm glad! he deserves to be displayed!

    RépondreSupprimer